Some images may contain upgraded equipment .e.g. retractable reel
SKIDRIG V1-Premium Package
SKIDRIG V1 is a perfect fit for all smaller – medium van types, with quick and simple installation. Made from heavy duty British steel and finished in a lasting black powder coat. The SKIDRIG can be bolted to the vans floor and/or strapped down via existing ratchet hooks, offering the ultimate in load security and safety.
Free delivery or installation with every order.
Includes free delivery or free fitting at our Lutterworth workshop
The SKIDRIGS Detailing frames have been designed and built in the UK to offer a safe and efficient way to mobile valeting and detailing.
Fully designed to fit into small and medium vans, (also trailers & pick up trucks) with full load stability and security. Unlike our standard van builds the SKIDRIG offers you total flexibility and ease of use. Taking only 15 minutes to fit or fully remove from your van, gives you the freedom and accessibility to use your vehicle for multiple purposes whenever required.
SKIDRIGS offer complete load security and safety while in transit. It also provides an extra level of security against theft, with all of the equipment fully bolted to the frame itself.
Main Features & Benefits
- All of the equipment included with our SKIDRIGS frame is of a premium commercial based standard and has been vigorously tested for over a year, with good results and minimum manufacturer faults. We know these products can stand the test of time but as standard do include full manufacturer warranty and easily accessible spare parts
- Pure final rinse filter – extremely useful when it comes to rinsing off the car and leaving a water spot free finish, resulting in a better final appearance and less manual drying ( the part everybody hates )
- Speed & efficiency – Being able to pull up to the customers home or work place and be cleaning their vehicle within seconds, without having to drag everything out of the van and setting it all up, costing you valuable time and energy.
- Flexibility – Having the advantage of removing and fitting the frame whenever you like.
- Security – With all of the expensive equipment securely bolted to the frame there is less chance of damage in transit, while also slowing down any potential theft.
Upgrade - to auto spring retractable reel + £150
Upgrade the manual reel to a 20 meter spring retractable reel with an anti kink hose and free spin couplings.
Upgrade - To Honda GX190 Commercial Petrol Generator + £255
Stephill's reputation for British build quality, combined with a 3 year (limited) engine warranty, this generator is robust and powerful enough for construction and industrial use, and also for backup and emergency power purposes. Fitted with a low noise engine and oil alert, a smooth waveform brushless maintenance free alternator, top mounted control boxes, angled anti-vibration mounts and a heavy duty steel wrap-around frame. The Honda GX200 four stroke engine provides dual voltage output with over load protection, and is designed for heavy duty work.
Upgrade - George Numatic wet & dry Vacuum + £0.00
With 1060 W of power, the George GVE370 3-in-1 Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner doesn't need much effort to get rid of tough carpet stains and stubborn dirt. It'll even help get your upholstery looking new again. Use the reversible sponge cleaning tool to scrub and dry hard floors, and more.